AQUASTOP – The NOFIRNO® / AQUASTOP® sealing system is a proprietary,
state-of-the-art method for sealing existing pipe and cable penetrations that are
experiencing real-time water leakage.
The system can be applied to wet surfaces, resulting in a long-term seal against further water ingress. Any existing, leaking seal already in place can either be removed or remain when utilizing the NOFIRNO® / AQUASTOP® system.
Today’s typical application areas of the AQUASTOP system are:
- Utility facilities
- sealing existing groundwater leaks around conduits
- for use in underground pumping stations
- making telecommunication pits watertight
- sealing tunnel leaks
- sealing leaks around multi-cable penetrations.
- Applicable for all types of cables and pipes
- Provides high levels of gas and water tightness
- No special transit frames required
- Easy re-entry for future cable or pipe changes
- Installs over existing, leaking seal if it cannot be removed
- Can be installed over leaking link-type seals
- No metal parts – no corrosion
- Provides vibration absorption and sound dampening
- Prevents condensation on service pipes
- Allows longitudinal and radial movement of pipes
- Provides protection against rodent ingress.